CFOH Golf Classic
The fun-filled, two-day Golf Classic combines the love of sport with fundraising and celebration in support of the children we serve. This annual event is held on the first Sunday and Monday in May.
In 2021, with COVID restrictions allowing, participants are invited to join us for the Wheels Up party on Sunday evening, May 2, which includes food, beverages, specialty wine, auction, and raffle. Golfers will enjoy playing at the beautiful North Ridge Country Club in Raleigh on Monday, May 3. Thanks to our previous sponsors, golfers, and guests, our 2019 Golf Classic raised more than $175,000 for Children’s Flight of Hope and we look forward to more impact together in 2021!
To find out how to be a part of the mission impact of our 2021 Golf Classic, download our Mission Investment Opportunities packet below. Spots are limited for golf teams- register below!
Contact: Pat Nelli at 919-466-8593 or firstname.lastname@example.org
CFOH Golf Classic Weekend Schedule
Sunday Evening: Wheels Up Party
- 6pm – 9pm
- Location TBD
- Dinner, beer and wine, and entertainment. Features a live auction and multi-item raffle.
- Tickets are included with golf entries and select sponsorships.
Monday: Golf Tournament
- Check-in at 10:00 am. Tournament begins with shotgun start at 11:00 am. (Tee times are possible pending COVID restrictions.)
- North Ridge Country Club, 6612 Falls of Neuse Rd, Raleigh, NC 27615
- Captain’s Choice Scramble includes cart, lunch, and on-course beverages.
- Golf Tournament entry is available for $3,000/foursome.