Apply for transportation
Learn about CFOH
Join Our Crew
Keep Us Flying
Donate to CFOH today
At CFOH, we want you to know where your money goes. When you see what a significant difference each donation makes, you can be confident about the impact you’re making.
- $25 provides a fleece blanket to comfort a child while traveling or in the hospital.
- $75 provides a CFOH care package with a backpack, aviator bear, fleece blanket, journal, and activities for the child’s flight.
- $500 is the cost of an average commercial mission, which transports a child and adult companion to treatment.
- $1,000 provides a round-trip commercial flight for a child and adult companion to travel to and from treatment.
Three Easy Ways to Give:
- Donate online by clicking the Donate Today button below.
- Text CFOH to 41444. You’ll receive a mobile link to donate.
- Mail a check made out to Children’s Flight of Hope to 1005 Dresser Court Raleigh, NC 27609.
It doesn’t take much for a good deed to really take off. Donate to Children’s Flight of Hope today to make a difference in a child’s health and a family’s future.
As donors ourselves, the board and staff of Children’s Flight of Hope constantly strive to be better at everything we do, especially managing the funds that are entrusted to us. The simplicity of our mission allows the majority of the money CFOH receives to go straight to the individuals we serve. 80% of our organization’s budget is used to fund commercial and private flights for sick and injured children, while the remainder is used to ensure the necessary infrastructure is in place to sustain our ability to support as many families as possible. Take a look at our 2018 Annual Report, here, to see a closer look at our budget and what we have accomplished.
IRS Form 990 is the reporting form federally tax-exempt organizations must file with the IRS each year. View copies of CFOH’s most recent 990s below.
Children’s Flight of Hope is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with Tax ID 56-1762824. Gifts to CFOH may qualify for state and federal tax credits as laws allow. A tax receipt will be sent to you after your donation has been received. Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Section at (888) 830-4989. The license is not an endorsement by the State.