Apply for transportation
Learn about CFOH
Join Our Crew
Keep Us Flying
Donate to CFOH today
Donate to Children’s Flight of Hope
At CFOH, we want you to know where your money goes. Because when you see what a significant difference each donation makes, you’ll feel even better about the good you’re doing.
- $25 can provide a fleece blanket to keep a child warm while traveling or in the hospital.
- $75 can provide a CFOH care package, with a backpack, aviator bear, fleece blanket, and activities for the child’s flight.
- $100 can train a flight liaison to accompany families who require private flight travel.
- $500 is the cost of an average commercial mission, which gets a child and companion to treatment.
- $5,000 is CFOH’s average cost for a private mission when a child’s condition prohibits commercial travel.
It doesn’t take much for a good deed to really take off. Donate to Children’s Flight of Hope today to make a difference in a child’s health and a family’s future.
IRS Form 990 is the reporting form federally tax-exempt organizations must file with the IRS each year. View copies of CFOH’s most recent 990’s below.
Children’s Flight of Hope is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with tax ID 56-1762824. Gifts to CFOH may qualify for state and federal tax credits as laws allow. A tax receipt will be sent to you after your donation has been received.
Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Section at (888) 830-4989. The license is not an endorsement by the State.