At CFOH, we want you to know where your money goes and what it buys. Because, when you see what a significant difference it truly makes, you’ll feel even better about the good you’re doing.
- $20 is the cost of an aviator bear, which accompanies a child as they fly to receive the care they need.
- $25 underwrites a fleece blanket to keep a child warm while traveling or in the hospital.
- $75 provides a fully-stocked CFOH backpack which includes an aviator bear, fleece blanket, and activities and travel accessories for the child’s flight.
- $100 trains a flight liaison to accompany families who require private flight travel.
- $500 is the cost of an average commercial mission, which gets a child and companion to or from their treatment destination.
- $5,000 is CFOH’s cost for a private mission when a child’s condition prohibits commercial travel.
As donors ourselves, the board and staff of Children’s Flight of Hope constantly strive to be better at everything we do, especially managing the funds that are entrusted to us. The simplicity of our mission allows the majority of the money CFOH receives to go straight to the individuals we serve. 80% of our organization’s budget is used to fund commercial and private flights for sick and injured children, while the remainder is used to ensure the necessary infrastructure is in place to sustain our ability to support as many families as possible.
IRS Form 990 is the reporting form federally tax-exempt organizations must file with the IRS each year. View copies of CFOH’s 990’s below.
Children’s Flight of Hope is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with tax ID 56-1762824. Gifts to CFOH may qualify for state and federal tax credits as laws allow. A tax receipt will be sent to you after your donation has been received.
Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Section at (888) 830-4989. The license is not an endorsement by the State.